Empowering the school through the use Students´own ideas, interests, and their active involment
from foreign schools not only from the Student's
andsharing experiences of different
countries and cultures.
Aim of the Project
- Streamlining a functioning Student parliament and its sustainability in the schools involved
- Establishment of Student Parliament in Spain
- we want to ensure that a single functional parliament is established, drawing on the experience of partner parliaments. Other parliaments will inspire each other, share their experiences and learn from their achievements and mistakes.
- Involving members of the Student Parliament and other pupils in this international project
- uexchange of pupils' and teachers´experience through etwinning, videoconferencing, web, facebook....
- working with etwinning and project´s website
- improvement in English language